Get Your Free 20-Page Research Report:
Why the Crash of 2020 was a historic bull trap
In Our Latest Report You Will Learn:
- Our Analysis on the Historic Market Crash: we explain the timely signals we saw ahead of the crash, allowing our clients to protect their investments from devastating losses and even profit during the plunge
- Our Early Warnings and How It All Began: we analyze the many factors and indicators that showed us late 2019 into early 2020 was a “blow-off top” fueled by “FOMO” investing
- Evidence on the Charts: we examine a number of important charts that revealed the dangerous divergences we were seeing in the markets, along with the technical signals that indicated a massive market decline was ahead
- The Recovery Rally and Why Support Actions Will Only Provide Temporary Relief: we offer our contrarian insights on the rally off the lows and why the effect of the Fed’s stimulus efforts cannot possibly stimulate the economy under current conditions
Click the Button to Get Your Free Report Today!
As Featured On:
About Bert Dohmen and Dohmen Capital Research
Bert Dohmen is a professional trader, investor, and analyst. As founder of Dohmen Capital Research, he has been giving his analysis and forecasts to traders and investors for over 43 years. What he notices in the markets in his own trading each day, he relays to his clients.
We at Dohmen Capital Research look behind the scenes of the global investment markets. We analyze cross-market relationships, global correlations, and credit market data which give us superb clues as to what is likely to happen in various markets that are ignored by other analysts and firms.
What Investors Are Saying
“The Wellington Letter is my favorite, one of the few [newsletters] whose subscription I haven’t canceled. I just want to thank you for helping me understand the global economy, find profitable investments – and most importantly – avoid losses.”
– Kris M.
“Let me take the opportunity to say that Bert is doing a great job and things are working out pretty much as he has expected. He has saved me from having bad losses with the recent declines (and coming declines) in the market, and I applaud his fine research and also the way he is willing to call them as he sees them, yet willing to change if conditions warrant. Fabulous!
– John C.
“I continue to enjoy reading the Wellington Letter. It brings a sense of reality to an otherwise confusing world.”
– David M.
“I’ve subscribed to over a dozen newsletters throughout the years, but I find [yours] more valuable than all of them put together.”
- Joseph B.
What the Professionals Are Saying
“Bert Dohmen… brilliant technician, great long-term record”
– Jim CramerMad Money, CNBC
“…Bert Dohmen captured the actual levels of the DJIA precisely. In a business with so many variable influences, such performances are to be congratulated.”
– Timer Digest
“The Wellington Letter is the most thoroughly researched and best written investment newsletter I receive.”
– Neil Cavuto
Fox Business News
“Bert Dohmen has gained an international reputation for his accurate forecasts of the economy and major investment markets.”
– Wall Street Transcript
Dohmen Capital Research and Dohmen Strategies, LLC currently offer 4 highly valuable services for serious investors and traders, including the award-winning Wellington Letter, offering fundamental and technical analysis of the economies and investment markets for over 40 years. In addition, The Smarte Trader and Fearless ETF Trader is ideal for astute short-term traders, providing market timing and specific recommendations, and the exciting new HedgeFolios membership service for active investors looking to protect their portfolios and profit from market downturns.
© Dohmen Capital Research, 2020